At the momnet the following bugs are known. If you recognize any
strange behaviour please contact me.
- The magnifier does not move on Netscape Windows
- Mac users will need Apple's mrj and MS Internet Explorer (I was
reported that Netscape now can se the mrj too, but I could not
verify this up to now)
- makeGif.pl fails in some cases.
- InternetExplorer Windows: In very few cases IE starts not
showing all characters any more and then throws exeptions. This is
due to the fact that IE can not handle a large number of open
Images plus IE does not kill any unused applets while it will
start a new copy of the applets every time a page is (re)visited.
The only workaround up to now is to restart IE.
The following features are under development:
- Export mode: jDvi will copy all necessary files to a directory
- OpenMath support: make formulas that where generated form
OpenMath sources "clickable" (alpha versin works)
- Fullscreen presentation mode
- more buttons