|Sfb 288 Differential Geometry and Quantum Physics|
Help with database searching
To submit a query:
Any constraints you specify will be "anded" together.
- Select an operator from the operator pull-down:
- =: Value in the table must be equal to your entered value
- <>: Value in the table is NOT equal to your entered value
- , <, <=, >, >=: Numeric comparison
- is null: Value in the table must be NULL, and your entered value is ignored
- is not null: There must be a non-NULL value in the table; your entered value is ignored
- like: Value in the table must match the expression you give. A % character matches any sequence of characters and an _ character matches a single character. e.g., "S_ith%" will match "Smithson"
- not like: Value in table must not match your expression
- contains: Value in the table must be a string that contains the value you give. e.g., "ith" will match "Smithson"
- Enter constant for comparision; and
- Press [Search] to submit your query.
To clear all your entries, press [Reset Form].